Dynamic Presentation Workshop
In the 21st century, the classroom is becoming more participative, with increased peer-teaching. Presentation often takes up a sizeable portion of the overall grade, yet… no one is teaching our kids HOW to present! Even the most outspoken or top students get stressed out by presentations.
Let’s face it. Their first time presenting will most likely not be good. You’d rather they experience their first presentation with an experienced trainer, where they’ll not be graded like in school, but instead, be taught how to improve. With 360 Degree Feedback, we help to identify and kick any bad habits (saying “erm” or “then” frequently, touching hair etc) and help your child be aware of how he can improve.
Outcome of Workshop
- Amazing Strategy to Overcoming Stage Fright
- Crafting & Delivering a Powerful Speech
- 4 P’s – Planning, Practice, Persuasion, Power·
- Posture & Gestures
- Facial Expression & Body Language
- Speed, Tonality & Mood
- How to SPEAK & ACT CONFIDENTLY
- Engaging with Humour
- Visual Aids – Powerpoint, Charts, Props
- What to dress, how to dress