Have you seen your child’s eyes sparkle with joy at something that interests him or her so much, to the extent that the amount of effort and admiration of the “something” amazes you? Secretly, you wished that “something” could be a school subject that your child strongly dislikes or an impossible task that you could never get him or her to complete (even with rewards!)
What if you could change that – to turn something that your child dislikes into something enjoyable and worth his or her time doing?
From our 17 years of experience coaching over 800,000 students, we know your heart-pains.
- My child is not disciplined and self-motivated.
- My child doesn’t know what he wants to do after completing secondary school.
- My child procrastinates ALL the time and NEVER takes anything seriously.
- My child only loves to play with his phone and doesn’t have interest in anything else.
- My child refuses to speak to me about anything and shrugs me off when I talk to him!
Let this school holidays open up your child’s heart and mind, led by discoveries of his or her strengths and drive towards finding their true qualities and potentials. Join us to find out how you and your child can combat all these challenges together, and seek the joy for learning to be self-motivated achievers of their individual learning journey.